Saturday, August 9, 2008

A Few Words from God

Have no fear of sudden disaster. When it comes, proclaim that I am your Refuge and your Fortress, your God, in Whom you place your trust. Then I will save you from the impossible places. I will cover you with My feathers and under My wings you will find refuge. I will protect you from trouble and surround you with songs of deliverance.I will demonstrate My faithfulness to you and to those around you. The knowledge of My love for you will protect your physically and emotionally. And when you have discovered this shelter...stay there. You will always be safe if you stay close to Me.I will command My angels concerning you, to guard you in all your ways. Then you will go on your way in safety. When you lie down, you will not be afraid; when you lie down, your sleep will be sweet. I alone will cause you to dwell in safety, for I am Your God.
New International Bible
Psalms & Proverbs