Tuesday, July 29, 2008

The physician will not accept Jaime's insurance. Please be praying that God will direct her to another physician so she can have the MRI.

Lord, like the Good Shepherd, we are confident that You have gone ahead to prepare the way for Jaime. Remove every obstacle and hold her in comfort and safety in the days ahead. We praise You and thank You for Your love and tender mercies. In Your precious name we pray, Amen.>>> Linda Davenport 7/23/2008 10:06 AM >>>

Please be praying for Jaime who has been suffering with severe migraine headaches, with pain that begins at the crown of her head and go down the back of her neck causing a burning sensation. A family member died from a brain tumor, so her physician has scheduled an MRI tomorrow.
Her mother wrote "One thing I know for certain, our Heavenly Father already knows what it is and no one should panic. I ask that you pray for God to put all the right people in place for her and that the tests performed will be accurate. Thank you so much for your prayers."

Lord, we are so humbled by the thought that You are the Shepherd of our souls. You are always waiting patiently and lovingly for us to share our lives and our concerns with You. In faith we lift Jaime before You today, praying that she would feel Your tender touch and reassurance. Lord, we ask that You would direct her care and that You would cover her with Your grace. Work through this situation to accomplish Your divine purpose and keep her in Your tender care. In Your precious name we pray, Amen.

I trust in God, I know He cares for me,
On mountain bleak or on the stormy sea;
Tho' billows roll, He keeps my soul,
My heavenly Father watches over me.

The valley may be dark, the shadows deep
But O, The Shepherd guards His lonely sheep;
And thru the gloom, He'll lead me home -
My heavenly Father watches over me.
(19th century hymn)